TITLE: Media Planer
DURATION: Permanent with 3 month probation period
JOB DESCRIPTION: The incumbent will be responsible for media planning and reporting on TV and radio.
- working with the client and the account team to understand the client's business objectives and advertising strategy;
- liaising with the strategic team and clients to develop media strategies and campaigns;
- undertaking research and analyzing data using specialist industry resources; (GFK, MIS System)
- presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to clients. Implementation:
- working with colleagues, other departments and media buyers;
- managing client relationships to build respect and trust in your judgment;
- evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns.
- At least 2 years of experience in media planning;
- Knowledge of advanced industry resources (GFK, MIS Planning System),
- Experience in working with big budgets and international clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organized and creative personality;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian and Russian languages. Knowledge of English language is a plus
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please indicate the title of position in the subject line of email. The Company thanks all interested applicants,
however only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.